21 jaanuar 2008

ärevus ärevus


Clermont Ferrand, Prantsusmaa (16. jaanuar)
Laulude nimekiri:
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Last Of The Famous International Playboys / Billy Budd / Sister, I'm A Poet / The Loop / The National Front Disco / That's How People Grow Up / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Death Of A Disco Dancer / Irish Blood, English Heart / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / Stretch Out And Wait / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / You Have Killed Me / Life Is A Pigsty / How Soon Is Now? // First Of The Gang To Die

Strasbourg, Prantsusmaa (18. jaanuar)
Laulude nimekiri:
How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / Tomorrow / All You Need Is Me / The National Front Disco / Billy Budd / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Sister, I'm A Poet / Death Of A Disco Dancer / Life Is A Pigsty / The Loop / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Stretch Out And Wait / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Irish Blood, English Heart // Last Of The Famous International Playboys

Lille, Prantsusmaa (19. jaanuar)
Laulude nimekiri:
How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / That's How People Grow Up / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / All You Need Is Me / The National Front Disco / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Billy Budd / The Loop / Death Of A Disco Dancer / Life Is A Pigsty / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Sister, I'm A Poet / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Stretch Out And Wait / Irish Blood, English Heart // Last Of The Famous International Playboys

Kahe nädala pärast samal ajal on minul üks nimekiri enda oma. Hoolikalt kuulatud ja vaadatud ning endast läbi lastud. Ma ei kannata enam oodata.

3 kommentaari:

Anonüümne ütles ...

Perkele, ma olen nii kade! :(

Anonüümne ütles ...

Perkele, ma olen nii kade! :(

AMBITIOUS OUTSIDER ütles ...

ära ole. plaadituur tuleb nii-ehk-naa, tuleb tuleb, kindel see